Friday 25 November 2016

Flowers on Friday

as promised mostly just photos of the abundance around us this Spring...the passionfruit and climbing rose have from this...


to this...

  Lobelia's blue flowers are stunning, my favourite colour in fact...


one of the climbing roses...


sweet peas in a hanging basket, they quickly produce seed pods which I'll save for next year...


one of the reasons celery is grown for it's stalks and not these teeny tiny flowers...they will go to seed and spread around the garden for future use...


this sweetpea flower is two-tone...


  view from the house...


Dear Son made this trolley for us to carry heavy loads from the car to the house, any of our neighbours may use it too...


miniature rose bush and rosemary...



I went into Perth on Monday for the last of Dad's paperwork...there was a selection of decorated polystyrene cows around the city and I came across these three on my travels...








Such fun but I didn't have time to search out the others because I was too excited to find a new food stall at the Carillon selling Brazilian food...I bought feijoada for Joe as I know he loves it!

Off shopping now with Dad, B and Charlie, 36C is forecast so we won't want to be out too long.
Happy weekend to you all,
Sue x

6 comments:

  1. Sue your garden is looking beautiful...much better than ours as it has become very dry lately. I hate the heat and anything over 26C is a heatwave for me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little baby is so cute. I hope your family have good health and happiness from now. The colours in your garden are gorgeous. Wish my celery would spread. I threw the seed heads everywhere but it has died our and sign of seeds growing. Too cold now I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some very pretty flowers in your garden, Sue. Sweet peas are my most favourite flower. My grandparents grew them and their perfume is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tour of the flowers and the cows! There are clever people out there aren't there!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lobelia is just dreamy with tiny size and enchanting colors. I had a light blue and also a darker blue like yours in 2014. Since we moved to this state of ND I have not seen it here for sale. Beautiful flowers Sue! Those cow sculptures are incredible!

    ReplyDelete