Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

With best wishes to all the wonderful mums/mummas/mothers for a Happy Mother's Day and I hope you have find comfort in your memories if your mother is no longer with us.

Mum, Elizabeth and I around 25 years ago...


and I found this photo of my children's mum(myself) aged 10yrs, taken not long before we left England for Australia. I'm wearing my beloved kipper-tie dress that Mrs Scargill had made, Gillian also had one in the same material.


 I still have the dress and a few others from my pre-teen days, I was a hoarder er collector even back then 45 years ago! Considering I wore it so much it is still in good nick!


So enjoy your day where-ever you are,
Love from
Sue
xx

Wendy's daughter, Sarah, just posted this pic...it is soooooo true lol





4 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Sue!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten-year-old Sue is a delight and a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you! I love that you've kept your dress, what a treasure to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos Sue!
    I have a cotton shirt (Andy Pandy print) that was purchased at the school fate when I was around 6 or 7. Funny the things we keep :)

    ReplyDelete