Saturday 5 October 2013

The Stick Insect in The Kitchen!

Not sure how this beauty got indoors but it was fun to watch before I very carefully took it back to the garden...





glass is very slippery and I fell off!
Things are a little more normal today, whatever that means. Joe cannot wash the dishes so he vacuumed instead and we went out to get a little more shopping. Special friends are coming over later, we haven't seen them for over 2 months so it will be lovely to catch up.

This morning some-one shared this on Facebook, it makes me cry in a good way every time I watch it,  it's from Noah and The Whale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0RLmYg58P4

Enjoy your weekend
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, Sue and I am pleased your hubby is out of hospital and hopefully on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Sue, so happy things are returning to normal for you and Joe. I love the walking stick, always reminds me of a tiny robot with his little jointed body. I too am finding a new normal, adjusting to living alone, finding my way. Some days are harder than others, but, all in all I'm making it. Dreary fall rain this weekend has me house-bound in my pjs, sipping coffee. I've always enjoyed the quiet, but my house is now so still, it echoes. Enjoy your old friends, they are the best kind. Hedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling. Life is very slippery and I fall off all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to Perth Sue. You missed all the nasty winds of September.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you are getting back to 'normal' and that your hubby is healing. There is definitely an extra little fear factor in our lives now that wasn't there 25 or 30 years ago when we thought we were invincible! Nice that things are working out well, Belated thank you for all the pics of your trip - it was fun to go to Canada with you and much cheaper for me!

    ReplyDelete