Saturday 14 September 2013

View From the Second Floor







I'd forgotten how much I enjoy people-watching and just generally watching and our second floor room on Avenue Du Parc is perfect for this lol

We walked at least 5 miles today so there are more photos to upload. This weekend there is a two-day POP festival in the Parc(k) nearby as well as a big bike race and the regular drumming at the statue of George-Etiene Cartier on Ave du Parc. I was delighted to see a big food truck already in situ as one of my favourite US TV programmes is called Food Truck Race and I love to see what they can concoct in their kitchens on wheels....this one is called something like the "Pigs' Feet" which doesn't sound very appealing!!!

Wishing my beloved son, Gordon, a very happy 34th birthday for Saturday
 see you soon,

Have a great weekend every-one
Love Sue

3 comments:

  1. Great photo of you !!! Nice to see you via photos! You look wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing this post with us. Happy birthday to you son. Wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite like that photo of you susie q :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying seeing your photos of your walks...and your people watching, Sue! LOL!

    ReplyDelete